· Performance/speed: 16 GB – 128 GB: Up to 160MB/s Read (1067X), 150MB/s Write (1000X)
256 GB: Up to 160MB/s Read (1067X), 140MB Write (933X)
· Card dimension: 1.7" x 1.4" x 0.13" (43 mm x 36 mm x 3.3 mm)
· Operating temperature: -13ºF to 185ºF (-25ºC to 85 ºC)
· Storage temperature: -40ºF to 185ºF (-40ºC to 85ºC)
· Compatibility: Compatible with CompactFlash supporting host devices
· Video Performance Guarantee (VPG) enabled
· Applications: Store a variety of digital formats, including RAW and JPEG photos, Full HD videos, music and more
· Support: Lifetime limited warranty
· 1 year downloadable RescuePRO® media recovery software** , for bringing accidentally deleted images back to life
VPG-65 Specification for Shooting Rich, Cinema-Quality Video
The SanDisk Extreme PRO CompactFlash Memory Card is the world's first high-capacity card that supports VPG-65, the Video Performance Guarantee specification that ensures smooth 4K video recording as well as Full HD**. Professionals who need the highest video-capture endurance will find the performance they need in this memory card.
Industry-Leading Shot Speed Performance
Optimized for 4K video capture, the SanDisk Extreme PRO CompactFlash Memory Card delivers a minimum sustained write speed of 65MB/s with an industry-leading shot speed of up to 150MB/s for 16GB - 128GB cards and up to 140MB/s for the 256GB card**. And with transfer speeds of up to 160MB/s, it makes it easy to move even large files for storage and editing. This memory card is also UDMA 7 enabled.
Extreme Storage with Capacities up to 256GB
With capacities up to 256GB, the SanDisk Extreme PRO CompactFlash Memory Card can hold all of your high-resolution photos and memory-intense videos.
Get the Most from Your Advanced DSLR or Camcorder
With this memory card's dependability and extreme speed, you'll experience faster shot-to-shot performance, increased workflow efficiency, and better use of advanced functions, such as multiple frames per second shooting and continuous burst mode shooting.
Durable Card Operates in Extreme Conditions
The SanDisk Extreme PRO CompactFlash Memory Card can operate in temperatures ranging from -13ºF (-25ºC) to 185ºF (85ºC), so you can record rich Full HD video or snap the perfect shot in almost any climate. These cards are tested with rigorous stress, shock, and vibration procedures and feature RTV silicone coating for added protection against shock and vibration.
Easily Recover Deleted Photos or Videos with RescuePRO Software
The SanDisk Extreme PRO CompactFlash Memory Card comes with a one-year subscription of RescuePRO® recovery software**. RescuePRO software makes it easy to recover deleted photos or videos and save them to your computer's hard drive--even if the files were deleted months ago.
The SanDisk Extreme PRO CompactFlash Memory Card is backed by a lifetime limited warranty**.
Get high-capacity storage, faster shot-to-shot performance, and cinema-quality video with the SanDisk Extreme PRO CompactFlash Memory Card. With transfer speeds of up to 160MB/s, this card offers the fast, efficient performance you expect from the global leader in flash memory cards**. This industry-leading memory card is optimized for professional-grade video capture, with a minimum sustained write speed of 65MB/s for rich 4K and Full HD video. Capacities up to 256GB accommodate hours of video and thousands of high-resolution images. So you never miss a scene or shot, this memory card resists extreme temperatures, shock, and other conditions.
· Designed for professional videographers and photographers
· Optimized for 4K video capture**
· Transfer speeds of up to 160MB/s
· Shot speeds up to 150MB/s
· VPG-65 for sustained video recording speeds of 65MB/s**
· Capacities up to 256GB for storing hours of video**